Rialto Capital Management, LLC (“RCM”), together with the other entities within the Rialto group of companies, “Rialto”, is an integrated real estate investment and asset management company that invests throughout the capital structure in real estate properties, loans, and securities. As of September 30, 2021, Rialto employed over 250 professionals operating across 14 locations throughout the United States and managed approximately $6.1 billion in equity under management across real estate debt and equity investment strategies through various funds and separate accounts.
The Investment Management Team leads acquisition efforts for the firm and is responsible for identifying, structuring and executing investments on behalf of Rialto sponsored investment vehicles. The Equity Acquisitions Analyst will be responsible for acquisitions responsibilities such as underwriting and general investment support with a primary focus on Rialto’s equity vehicles.
- Underwrite and analyze potential equity investments, and support senior investment team in preparing investment analysis and recommendation.
- Build financial, valuation and sensitivity models for potential acquisitions of real estate assets and/or real estate lending opportunities
- Model property and loan cash flows utilizing Excel and Argus to determine NPV and IRR of potential investments
- Draft and prepare investment committee memorandums and presentations to senior management
- Coordinate due diligence process on new acquisitions, including legal, financial, and physical reviews
- Perform research on various markets throughout the U.S. with a primary focus on West Coast markets (Denver West)
- Conduct property / site inspections as needed for existing and potential acquisitions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or other related field preferred
Prior Real Estate, Investment Banking or Investment Management work experience preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is required (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Argus Enterprise
- Advanced analytical and organizational skills are required, with the ability to multi-task
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team