Rialto Capital Management, LLC (“Rialto”) has an opening available for the full-time position of Senior Analyst in Miami, FL. Rialto is a leading real estate investment, finance and asset management firm with 250+ professionals in 12 locations across the U.S. Key businesses include investment management, loan origination, asset management and special servicing. The firm has over $13 billion of assets under management and nearly $6.5 billion of equity.
- Work closely with asset managers, company leadership and professional service firms in the day-to day management and advancement of Specially Serviced loans in Rialto’s portfolio.
- Lead discussions with borrowers and third-party counsel to facilitate loan communications.
- Prepare quarterly budget and cash flow projections, in addition to asset business plans.
- Conduct thorough underwriting and cash flow analysis at the loan and property level on original B-Piece acquisitions and performing loans in the CMBS portfolio.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Business Administration, Mathematics, Finance, Real Estate or a related field.
- Education, training, or experience must include the following: reading and interpreting legal documents including loan agreements; preparing budgets and cash flow projections; CMBS, commercial real estate, structured finance, or equivalent; facilitating loan communications with borrowers and third-party counsel; and conducting analysis of loan collateral dynamics, value determination, and resolution alternatives.