Rialto is a fully integrated real estate investment management and asset management company with a dedicated special servicer. Rialto invests and manages assets throughout the real estate capital structure in real estate properties, loans and securities. Our mission is to create long term value for our investors and sustain results across market cycles. Rialto is headquartered in Miami, FL and has professionals operating from 12 locations throughout the United States.
- Build financial, valuation and sensitivity models for the existing portfolio of real estate assets and/or debt.
- Model property and loan discounted cash flows utilizing Excel and Argus to determine NPV and IRR of potential investments.
- Model strategic hold/sell recommendations and assist with asset disposition process.
- Assist with the business plan execution for a portfolio of assets located Nationally.
- Assist with the management third-party leasing and property management teams for assigned properties. Monitor performance of retained service providers and periodically benchmark performance against business plan and peer group assets in respective market areas.
- Support the asset management team with capital improvement strategies for assigned properties, including vendor selection and contract negotiation for major and/or critical path projects, oversight of on-site third-party vendor activities, review and approval of progress payment applications, preparation and submission of draw requests, and processing or partial and final-lien releases.
- Direct preparation of annual business plans, including annual leasing strategies, operating budgets, capital improvement budgets, and monetization strategies. Ensure timely implementation and successful execution of approved plans.
- Periodic reporting as required by senior management, joint venture partners, lenders, and investor relations.
- Assist with due diligence process on new acquisitions, including legal, financial, and physical reviews.
- Maintain current ARGUS models for Eastern Region assets and assist team with quarterly reports, and quarterly valuations.
- Assist in analyzing potential acquisitions, equity recapitalizations, joint-venture equity and select debt investments.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year university.
- 1-3 years of experience in institutional real estate asset management or acquisitions.
- Relevant commercial real estate analytical experience (office, retail, multifamily and mixed-use) in acquisitions, asset/portfolio management and/or real estate finance.
- Advanced financial analysis, forecasting and modeling skills with the ability to translate analysis quickly into practical results.
- Knowledge base of key construction/development processes, concepts, and contracts.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing projects to ensure timely deliverables.
- Excellent communication & organization skills with the ability to present analyses and recommendations in verbal and/or written formats.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Argus.