The Rotational Analyst Program is a 2-year commitment based out of Rialto’s Miami headquarters. Analysts will manage CMBS loans and properties across the investment life cycle, completing 6-month rotations in each of Rialto’s four Asset Management Departments:
- Performing Loans – Evaluates real estate transactions affecting performing CMBS loans including property leasing, transfers of ownership, and hotel franchise changes.
- Loan Workout – Develops and implements resolution strategies for non-performing and defaulted loans including modification, foreclosure, note sale, and forbearance.
- Real Estate Owned (REO) – Assesses, manages, and liquidates commercial real estate properties.
- Surveillance – Monitors risk factors associated with the properties underlying Rialto’s CMBS bond investments and manages Rialto’s annual CMBS loan Re-Underwriting process.
Commercial Real Estate Underwriting
Throughout the Program, Analysts will underwrite and assess risk associated with new acquisition loans and existing loans in Rialto’s CMBS portfolio. Analysts will present findings to senior management. Underwriting assignments include loans collateralized by all commercial real estate types located in markets across the country:
- 2 year program, commencing July 2022
- New, downtown Miami headquarters
- Complete 6-month rotations across the four primary Asset Management Departments
- Career mentors & educational programing
Responsibilities vary by department but generally will include:
- Underwrite loans collateralized by commercial real estate
- Present findings to senior management
- Perform due diligence on Borrower requests
- Assist Asset Managers in developing business plans and monetization strategies
- Liaison with outside parties including brokers, attorneys, and borrowers
- Conduct market research
- Analyze property financial statements including rent rolls and operating statements
- Reporting and compliance
- Open to all majors with 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Desire to relocate to Miami, FL
- Passionate about pursuing a career in commercial real estate
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented and work well in a collaborative environment