Rialto Management Group is a fully integrated real estate investment management and asset management company with a dedicated special servicer. We invest and manage assets throughout the real estate capital structure in properties, loans, and securities. Our mission is to create long-term value for our investors and sustain results across market cycles. Headquartered in Miami, FL, Rialto has professionals operating from 12 locations throughout the United States. For more information, please visit rialtocapital.com.
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Site Support Administrator with expertise in 2nd level support to join our growing IT team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in ITIL v3+ service desk functions, providing exceptional technical site support and customer service to our internal users while performing in-depth research for solutions and liaising with vendors as necessary.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all IT-related incidents, requests, and inquiries, including complex issues requiring 2nd level support.
- Provide prompt, efficient, and professional first and second-level support via phone, email and chat.
- Utilize ITIL v3+ service desk best practices to manage and prioritize incoming tickets.
- Perform in-depth research for solutions, which may involve contacting vendors, such as Microsoft, to resolve issues.
- Log, categorize, and document all service requests and incidents in the ITSM system.
- Monitor and maintain IT equipment, including endpoints such as desktop, laptops, iPhone, and iPad.
- Assist in the implementation of IT projects, including hardware and software installations and upgrades.
- Train and educate users on company IT policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Identify opportunities to improve service levels, system performance, and end-user satisfaction.
- Maintain a professional, customer-focused attitude and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an ITIL v3+ service desk or technical support role
- ITIL v3+ Foundation certification is strongly preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows 11 and macOS operating systems, MS Office Suite, and common software applications
- Strong knowledge of Windows 11 managed by Microsoft Intune
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Teams and Zoom Collaboration Tools.
- Familiarity with networking principles, hardware, and troubleshooting techniques.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Availability to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.