Rialto Capital Management, LLC (“Rialto”) is a leading real estate investment, finance and asset management firm with 250+ professionals in 12 locations across the U.S. Key businesses include investment management, loan origination, asset management and special servicing. The firm has over $13 billion of assets under management and nearly $6.5 billion of equity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in managing the day-to-day Fund/Investment Vehicle operations including, but not limited to liquidity, capital activity, and trade/repo settling for the company’s closed-end and open-ended vehicles
- Assist in the monthly and quarterly valuations of the Funds’/Investment Vehicles’ liquid and illiquid portfolios
- Oversee the Fund’s subscription facilities/credit facilities, as well as handle monthly, quarterly and annual debt compliance testing and reporting for fund and asset-level financings
- Manage relationships with bank counterparties, third-party pricing services and third party administrators
- Track and maintain key asset level, fund level, and investor level data points required by the business to develop actionable insights
- Collaborate with other departments to understand business needs and implement strategies and automations to improve efficiencies and operational excellence
- Assist the Fund Ops Vice President with company projects that may fall outside the scope of regular duties
- Embrace attributes of adaptability and flexibility as the specific duties and responsibilities will evolve based on both the skills of the incumbent and the changing circumstances at the Company
- Establish and monitor personal performance and goals through setting objectives, discussing priorities and providing feedback.
- Uphold a culture that is based on innovation, initiative and value-add results.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier university in Economics, Finance, Accounting or other related field preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in an Investment or Operations-focused role; experience in Private Equity (Real Estate specific a plus) preferred
- Highly organized, with focus on process discipline and attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and able to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Must have a professional demeanor, problem-solving ability, and possess good communication and writing skills
- Must be available for weekend and after hours work which includes and is not limited to responding to emails in a timely manner and completing tasks based on directives given from supervisors