Rialto Capital Management, LLC (“RCM”), together with the other entities within the Rialto group of companies, “Rialto”, is an integrated real estate investment and asset management company that invests throughout the capital structure in real estate properties, loans, and securities. Rialto employs over 250 professionals operating across 14 locations throughout the United States and manages approximately $6.1 billion in equity across real estate debt and equity investment strategies through various funds and separate accounts. In addition, Rialto’s asset management and special servicing teams monitor and manage over $200 billion of commercial real estate properties.
The Investor Reporting and Fund Operations Team leads the firm’s efforts in servicing its funds’ clients and managing fund operations, including the preparation and dissemination of monthly, quarterly, and annual investor reporting, investor communications and event coordination, preparing/maintaining internal management reports, monitoring and planning fund liquidity and capital activity, and documenting operational policy and procedure enhancements.
The Investor Reporting Analyst reports to the team’s SVP at Rialto’s corporate headquarters in Miami, FL. The Analyst will mainly be responsible for assisting in the preparation of investor reports, while also managing ad hoc requests, outside of recurring job duties to assist in fundraising, financing and other firm efforts. A successful candidate will have a strong interest in real estate investments, specifically real estate private equity, with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work well with others. The position provides the opportunity to learn the full spectrum of Rialto’s business by working hand in hand with several groups within the company, including investment management, asset management, capital formation, the company’s executive management team, as well as direct exposure to our sophisticated investor base.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual investor reports, as well as other investor reporting requirements for Rialto’s fund vehicles
- Serve as a point of contact for existing investors – responds to questions regarding valuations, capital activity, due diligence, performance, ad hoc client requests, etc.
- Maintain the firm’s CRM system and investor portal, which includes investors’ contact information, records of communication, statements, and performance data
- Prepare and manage fund capital activity, including closings, transfers, capital calls and distributions
- Act as liaison internally with various Rialto teams regarding client reporting, requests and other projects
- Review and understand fund and investors specific documents, investment management agreements, and asset-level financing agreements, amongst others, to ensure all reporting requirements are met
- Assist in the creation and preparation of ad hoc materials for investor meetings
- Support the due diligence process for prospective investors, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with a focus in Business Administration, Finance, Real Estate or Accounting
- 0 to 3 years of experience in Private Equity, Investment Banking, Hedge Fund, Real Estate or Big 4
- Ability to understand financial statements and key financial terms in real estate and private equity
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- A working knowledge of investment and security markets, real estate, and credit products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- CPA or CFA license or license in progress, a plus