A cycle tested team of experts - under one umbrella.
Rialto's investment and asset management practices leverage a broad base of resources and capabilities and apply rigorous standards and processes for underwriting and asset management.
Our in-house expertise goes even further with the support of our relationship with Lennar (our parent company).
RIALTO'S TRANSACTION CYCLE
Click on the diagram below or roll-over the corresponding description in the menu.
- Leverage Rialto’s and Lennar’s unique relationships with sellers/buyers
- Utilize Rialto’s and Lennar’s national footprint -- an extensive network with intimate knowledge of local markets
- Desktop reviews coordinated by our Investment Team
- Valuations of underlying assets – risks and potential returns
- Detailed plan for underlying assets coordinated by the investment team
- Refined valuation analysis
- Final bid/proposal for internal approval
- Investment team responsible for negotiating final pricing and for reporting changes to our internal investment committee.
- Investment and Finance groups close transaction
- Detailed business plans for each investment
- Loan Workout group evaluates loan documents, refines business plans and negotiates with borrowers
- Coordinates with Real Estate Group and if appropriate with Lennar field personnel
- If title to underlying collateral is obtained, Real Estate Group takes over management of property and refines business plan further
- Monitor variances in actual vs. plan
- Manage risk
- Evaluate most efficient uses of capital
- Investment and Operating groups make sales recommendations and coordinate with field personnel
- Finance group monitors financial alternatives and reports to management and to investors