At Rialto Capital, every Associate plays a role in our success. We seek value-driven, qualified candidates and have made a commitment to create a high-performance culture driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and an absolute commitment to integrity, respect, inclusion and giving back to the communities in which we work and live. We have focused our vision on becoming a real estate investment, asset management, servicing and finance company most admired for its people, capabilities and performance.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
We are seeking someone who is equal parts proactive and curious, who knows how to solve problems independently. You will be assisting with welcoming incoming guests, scheduling for the NYC office, and supporting office management. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable managing diverse projects at once and thrives in a “no task too big or small” environment. We’re looking for a proactive administrator who partners with members of our Investment Management Team to translate their business requirements into world class business support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly and hospitable manner; monitor visitor, vendor and technician access
- Professionally administer all incoming calls and ensure phone calls are redirected accordingly
- Take and retrieve phone messages for various personnel
- Receive, sort and forward/distribute incoming mail and packages
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail and courier services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Maintain order and cleanliness of reception area, lobby, conference rooms, supply rooms and kitchen
- Assist with the ordering, receiving, stocking, distribution and replenishment of office and kitchen supplies
- Assist with conference room scheduling and calendar management
- Assist various departments and administrative team with special projects as needed
- Assist with other related administrative duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, data entry, collating, assembling presentation materials, and placing catering orders
- Assist with additional administrative ad-hoc projects
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) with strong computer skills and a great ability utilizing the Internet for work-related tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Able to work collectively with the administrative team