The CMBS Compliance Analyst reports to the CMBS Compliance Director. The Analyst will perform transactional and data review and analyses, test work and will execute continuous monitoring of activities within the CMBS Compliance and Reporting functions and other areas as assigned. CMBS Compliance & Reporting ensures the Company maintains alignment with contractual (PSA) requirements, internal policies and guidelines, applicable regulations and legislation relating to the CMBS Asset Management activities of the Company. The Analyst will be an integral part of this mandate.
- Review and validate pool and loan data for entry in Rialto’s proprietary asset management system (RCAMS).
- Maintain the Compliance Tracker database in RCAMS.
- Prepare and analyze reports for monitoring loan advances, compliance “ticklers” relating to asset status reports, inspections, appraisals and any additional compliance requirement(s) identified as the responsibility of the special servicer under each PSA.
- Advise internal stakeholders of upcoming requirements due by following up daily, weekly or monthly with Asset Managers or CMBS Servicing staff to promote and ensure completion of such requirements (i.e. asset status reports, inspections; valuations, etc.).
- Assist in preparing periodic Investor Reports.
- Maintain Cash Management data both for reporting purposes and for RCAMS.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Business, Finance, Accounting or related field preferred.
- Specialist certifications and/or graduate work is a plus.
- 2 or more years relevant experience in the areas of contract or lease abstracting, asset management, loan workout, CMBS, securitization and/or audit experience in similar areas is preferred.
- Experience in the CMBS or loan servicing industry is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated excellent follow-through, critical thinking and communication skills are required.