The Analyst supports the Asset Managers will overall portfolio management by providing input and information regarding current and potential real estate holdings and recommends disposition strategies. The Analyst will be responsible for performing qualitative and quantitative analysis. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual.
- Work with Asset Managers to prepare cash flow models and business plans.
- Underwrite new acquisition loans, performing and non-performing loans, and re-underwriting of existing loans.
- Perform analysis of property operations including review of budgets, operating statements.
- Conduct market research including but not limited to sales, leasing transactions, and activity affecting local real estate.
- Assist on foreclosure activities in terms of negotiation, coordinating third party reports, cash flow management and closing of transactions.
- Assist in disposition of assets.
- Perform site inspections which will require some travel.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a business and/or real estate major.
- 0-3 years of industry work experience.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
Comfortable reading and understanding legal documents.