Corporate Finance - Miami, FL
Posted: November 12, 2014
The Senior Analyst of Corporate Finance is responsible for organizing, developing, implementing and managing financial planning, forecasting and analysis processes and models on a consolidated and an operating level basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute the Company's annual budgeting, forecasting, long-range financial planning and variance reporting processes
- Execute the annual budgeting process. Budget should consist of income statement, balance sheet and cash flow reports
- Work with business operators to gather required inputs to budget, summarize and evaluate inputs, and produce preliminary and final budgets suitable for presentation to management and incorporation into financial reporting infrastructure
- Maintain the “live” rolling forecasting model, incorporating the latest known financial assumptions
- Integrate annual budget and quarterly update with a longer term five year financial plan
- Provide support with presentations for Investors, Partners, Board of Directors to present communications from Management regarding Company's financial performance
- Support the accounting and financial reporting functions regarding external and internal reporting, SOX and other internal compliance matters as they relate to forecasting and planning
- Participates in the capital allocation process and working capital management
- Maintain forecast of financial covenants for all debt and related facilities
- Assisting with various ad hoc special projects from time-to-time
- Develop enhanced reporting and analysis of results and ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Senior Management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance or related. Either MBA/CPA/CFA is preferred
- Six (6) to ten (10) years of experience
- Advanced Excel knowledge required
- Knowledge of Hyperion Planning Preferred
- Knowledge of Essbase Preferred
- Practical knowledge of statistical analysis
- Ability to think creatively beyond financial boundaries and clearly articulate ideas to executive management.
- Demonstrated experience of financial modeling and forecasting skills
- Demonstrated independent problem-solving ability
- Excellent time management skills, with a deadline orientation
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
This description outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associate.